We moved Ian to Anderson Mill Road Baptist Church's Early Learning Center (ELC) on January 5th. We would have moved him straight there from First Baptist in October but didn't because the ELC only offers half day programs.
However, in December, we began to wrack our brains as to how we could work it out so that Ian could go there. My niece, Emma, went there, and my other niece Morgan goes there now. I have always really liked what they were learning. Plus, the ELC offers a Christ-centered curriculum, which we wanted for Ian. So, we decided to see if Holly Gunter (our youth pastor's wife who stays home and home schools her kids) if she would be willing to keep Ian in the afternoon. She agreed...so we then asked Erin to find if the ELC had a spot. They did...they had 1 spot left in the 2's. So, we took it!
So, Jason takes him every morning, my sister picks him and Morgan up and drops him off at Holly's...and then either Jason or I pick him up from the Gunters in the afternoon.
I am so thankful for Holly and my sister and for what they are doing to help us! Ian LOVES his new "big boy school" as he calls it and is excited about going everyday. He then looks forward to playing with Abby, Hannah, James, John, and Matthew in the afternoons. I am so happy that he's happy!






1 comments:
My nephews went to AMRELC and I was always so impressed with it. Not too mention, the boys loved it too! If I lived on that side of town, my kids wouldn't def. go there, too.
Post a Comment