On October 29th, my family decided to take a trip up to the mountains to see the leaves. I don't know what was different about this year...but the leaves seemed to be more colorful and vibrant this year. It was a very cold, but beautiful day!
We started out with a picnic in Pisgah Forest:
![]() |
| Sissy stayed inside the tent most of the time we were eating since the wind was so cold. She didn't object until we all stared at her from the outside. Then, she wanted out! |
After we got through eating, we drove up to Looking Glass Falls. What a beautiful thing to see. I just stood there and marveled in God's creation around us!
Jason and I decided we needed to strike poses:
Then, we rode up to the hatchery to see the trout being raised there.
After the hatchery came dinner at one of our favorite places:
After Caro-Mi, we started our ride home to see the CU vs. GA Tech game. The kids were worn out from a long, but fun day!











0 comments:
Post a Comment