Donate to Ivy's League

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Elf on the Shelf!

Phineas is back this year!!  He arrived the day after Thanksgiving!  He has already found one place he liked so much that he decided to fly back to the same spot two days in a row...the Christmas tree.  I can't blame him, he has a great view up there!  Haha

When Ian realized that Phineas was in the same place on Sunday, he came running into Ivy's room where I was changing Ivy's diaper with a very sad/worried look and said, "Phineas didn't move."  I assured him that Phineas must like certain spots so much he comes back to the same spots sometimes...especially if he can see Ian and Ivy really well from certain spots.  He was good with that and went back into the den.  I could even hear him talking to Phineas...just wish I could have heard what he was saying!  I WAS able to hear him talking to Phineas the first night he appeared (on the ceiling fan).  We were watching the Elf on the Shelf Story premier on CBS and I heard Ian saying, "Hey Phineas...I am glad you're back this year!  Thank you for the book you brought me!"

We can't wait to see where all Phineas decides to show up this year.  This morning when we got up, Ian LOVED seeing Phineas hanging from one of his favorite things...balloons!!

0 comments: