Last night, I took Ian to see Seussical at Spartanburg's Chapman Cultural Center. Sarabeth, Anna, Erin, Morgan, and Emma went as well. It was really good and really neat because this year Dr. Seus turned 106! Ian was mesmerized just about the entire time! He recognized his 1 year old preschool teacher, Kelli Suits, right away. We were sitting in the 2nd row, so we could see really well. At one point, Kelli was right in front of us and Ian said, "Look momma, it's Ms. Kelli...she's the blue girl!" He hasn't had Ms. Kelli in over a year...so I was surprised he recognized her, but he did! It was so cute! You can see Ms. Kelli in the picture below:
During Intermission, we had to go get Horton trunks for all the kids.
I ended up knowing several of the cast members. They all did SO well. I didn't have my camera with me...but I managed to get a pic or 2 with my phone.


It was a GREAT show!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment