Donate to Ivy's League

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lots of meetings and missing Jason

Today started at 5AM. Yep...that is when Ian decided he didn't want to sleep anymore and woke up crying. HOWEVER...5AM is not when mommy wanted to get up. So, I pulled him bed with me after a few attempts of giving him his pacifier and laying back down in the crib with no success. He ended up drifting back off to sleep...but he tossed and turned and I never really got back to sleep until sometime around 6. My alarm went off at 6:15 and I turned my alarm clock off. The next thing I knew it was 7:12 and of course Ian was sleeping soundly at this point. From this point, I felt like I was in fast forward. I got him up, put him in his high chair with his breakfast...and jumped in the shower. Jumped out, got dressed, packed his bag, loaded the car, dressed Ian, had him at daycare by 7:45 and I was at work by 8:05AM. Not too bad for waking up late!

Then, it was meeting after meeting after meeting at work. Since Milliken is now implementing SAP for the division I support in EDI, I am very busy. It sure does make the days fly by though.

At 4, Dodi and I left for the Swim Center. I swam 50 meters for warmup, then swam 500 meters without stopping...the furthest I have gone thus far. I was pretty excited since I have not swam since my tri on the 19th. Then, I did a 100 meter cool down. Dodi did awesome as well. She swam 300 meters without stopping!! We're definitely a lot better than we were when we first started.

After swimming, it was off to home to feed Ian and get dressed for the funeral home. Another member of our church who used to run the sound for the choir for many years, passed away yesterday. His name was Henry and he was such a sweet person. He will be missed.

Then, it was back home to bathe and put Ian to bed. Ian was extremely ill tonight. I am attributing his illness to teething. He was running a fever tonight. His temp under his arm was about 101..so I gave him Tylenol. No other symptoms other than a runny nose...so I am hoping that it's just his teeth and that we have a nice night.

We shall see.

Now, I am unwinding, eating some delicious triple chocolate ice cream, and surfing the web a few minutes before bed.

Jason will be home from Chicago tomorrow and I can't wait. I miss him so much when he's gone.

One more thing...THANK GOODNESS TOMORROW IS FRIDAY! Whoop Whoop!

0 comments: