Donate to Ivy's League

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Long LOOOOONNNNG day...and 1000 meters!!!

Today was another long day. Still in class this week. During our 10AM break...RMC lost power for about 40 mins. It took a good 30 secs for the emergency lighting to come on. I was walking down the hall...and with no windows it was pitch black...so I just froze. Then, I began to feel my way towards my desk. Good thing there were no stairs nearby...I may have fallen again. ;)

Once the emergeny lighting came on...I was good to go to see to make it back to the classroom.

After work, I went to the swim center. Again, it was pretty crowded...so Jay and I shared a lane. I swam 75 meters to warm up. Then, I swam 350 meters without stopping. Then, I did 50, 300 and 300. I was really excited to hit my goal of 1000!! The triathlon this weekend is 300...so I should be ok.

Finally, it was on to church for the 3rd night of "Every Beliver a Witness". It started at 7...and we didn't leave until 9. The pastor did an excellent job again...but the little ones were very tired. The nursery workers were great though. They had really positive attitudes...but were definitely glad to see the parents coming!

Now...Ian is bathed and in bed...and I'm heading that way myself.

Glad tomorrow is hump day!

0 comments: