Donate to Ivy's League

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Private Blog

I have been thinking about making my blog private for awhile now...but have put off doing it...because in order to view it, you have to have a google account. This is a pain for some. It was so much easier to just give out our URL when we wanted to share things with our friends and family.

Unfortunately, I received a comment the other day, from a total stranger, that kind of freaked me out a little and so I decided to make it private. Although it is sort of a pain, it allows me to control who views our blog and to make sure that only our friends and family can see it.

Thank you to those who have decided to put up with the invitation thing! As I have told many of you, I feel goofy having to "invite" my friends...but it's the only way I knew to make it secure.

We appreciate all of our friends and family who stop by and share in the ins and outs of our daily lives!

Hope you all are having a great week!

0 comments: