Donate to Ivy's League

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

UPDATE to previous post

Just got a call from daycare saying that Ian was not feeling well. They said he did not have fever but did not want to eat anything for lunch and that he cried everytime he drank something. They said that he woke up from his nap early crying and complaining with a sore throat and that they can just tell he doesn't feel well.


One of the directors had him in her office and asked if I wanted to talk to him. So, I did. He started crying saying that he wanted his mommy. It broke my heart...I almost started crying myself. Pitiful! I tried to calm him down to tell him Papa was on his way to get him. Jason's dad offered to keep him if daycare called. Ian was very upset though, poor little guy.

Anyway, Papa is going to give him Tylenol when he picks him up and then I'll be leaving to get him in just a few short hours.

Just when I thought we had this thing licked. Everything that I read DID say that it lasts 7-10 days and it has only been 5...so I guess I was being overly optimistic in sending him back today.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!

1 comments:

Rebekah said...

Julie,
HFMD does stick around for a while...we got it from cousins a few years ago. It's yucky and Ian probably won't eat for a few more days. Lots of fluids...Hope you guys both start to feel better soon!