Donate to Ivy's League

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Can I get a kiss with that slobber?

So, Jason was snapping away as Ian was giving me kisses yesterday while we were out playing in the snow. One picture that I didn't include in yesterday's post is below. If you'll notice, there is a nice string of slobber in between Ian and myself. Ian left that nice string of slobber after one the kisses and I was like, "nice." :) I was so glad Jason captured that! I love Ian, but Eewww! haha...thought it was too funny not to share! One thing is for sure, it was a juicy kiss!

2 comments:

The Cassidys said...

that is hilarious!!! gotta love the open mouth slobbery kisses!

Brian Painter said...

He will definitely get the ladies with kisses like those.