Whew...I am tired! We just got home from Sesame Street Live at the Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium.
Wednesday, my friend Beth called me and asked me if I wanted to go see Sesame Street Live tonight with her, her co-worker Trina, and their two boys, Jon Carter and Tanner, who are both 2. Although I was not sure how Ian would react and behave, I decided that we would go. So, it was us three with our 3 boys. We let the dads have a night off!
At first, I thought, we are NUTS! However, we had so much fun! All 3 boys were VERY good and thoroughly enjoyed the show. I was amazed at how well Ian did. He LOVED it! He sat/stood in his seat the entire time and was completely mezmerized!


Wednesday, my friend Beth called me and asked me if I wanted to go see Sesame Street Live tonight with her, her co-worker Trina, and their two boys, Jon Carter and Tanner, who are both 2. Although I was not sure how Ian would react and behave, I decided that we would go. So, it was us three with our 3 boys. We let the dads have a night off!
At first, I thought, we are NUTS! However, we had so much fun! All 3 boys were VERY good and thoroughly enjoyed the show. I was amazed at how well Ian did. He LOVED it! He sat/stood in his seat the entire time and was completely mezmerized!





















2 comments:
awesome! i remember when i used to go to those back in the days! we are going to the circus in february and can't wait! i hope e likes it. and don't worry - ethan still wears his christmas pjs
wow yall had close seats. So glad that he enjoyed it. Those were the days!!!
Post a Comment