Ian moved up to his new class, "the older 2's" last Monday. In his new class, their routine is pretty much the same from what I understand...morning snack, playtime, lunch, nap, afternoon snack, etc.
However, in his new class, they start helping the little ones learn to go potty. Obviously some learn faster than others...and I have been told that several do it well already, and some are just learning. Ian falls into the latter category!
He PPs just about every night when we sit him on the potty before his bath. HOWEVER, he has yet to tell us when he has to go. We don't try to push him...we've just been exposing him to the potty. He'll get it eventually!
He did have his first "at school" potty success yesterday (see the check in the far right "potty" column on the note below)! I'm so proud!! He even got a sticker...which he was SO excited about.
So, I am hoping that with some encouragement from his teachers during the day and watching his friends do it, that he'll catch on soon.
New School Year
4 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment