Donate to Ivy's League

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Phone

As most of my friends and family know...I have been debating for months...iPhone? BlackBerry? iPhone? BlackBerry?

Well, the decision has been made...and the answer is:

The BlackBerry Tour

Yes, I decided this weekend that I was going to stay with Verizon (my 2 year contract was supposed to be over on 9/13/09 and I have been eligible for an upgrade since 5/13/09) and purchase the new Blackberry Tour. I decided to stay with Verizon because the majority of my friends and family are on Verizon and therefore I can take advantage of the free Verizon to Verizon perk. (So, friends and family...those of you that are on Verizon...you are NOT allowed to leave! haha)

Another reason I decided to stay with Verizon is because of all the terrible things I have heard AT&T customers say. I can't tell you the number of my friends and family who have AT&T who have complained of terrible coverage and dropped calls. That is one thing I KNOW I don't have to worry about with Verizon...their service is GREAT and I NEVER have a dropped call.

So, whereas I would still love to have an iPhone...I feel like Verizon will have the iPhone or something very similar within the next year or so, and I will just wait and get my iPhone when that happens. I doubt very seriously that AT&T will hold on to the exclusive Apple contract indefinitely. If Apple is smart, they won't renew an exclusive contract, but offer their product to all carriers. If AT&T is smart...they'll fight for that exclusive contract. So, we'll just have to wait and see how the next few months pan out and who brings the most $$ to the table.

So, anyway...back to my BlackBerry Tour. I LOVE it! I have only had it for a day...and I can already see where it got the term Crackberry! I have already connected my Facebook, Twitter, and Yahoo email...and as my ringtone...TIGER RAG (gotta get pumped for Saturday)!! Wow! What can I say...I am a sucker for technology!

0 comments: