I finished New Moon last night...Finally! It took me much longer to get through this book. Not sure why...but it just did. I guess because I was much busier over the last few weeks...and it was about 100 pages more than Twilight.
As for the next book in the saga, Eclipse, I'm either going to have to break down and purchase the hard back since this book won't be out in paper until next year, or borrow someone's. I haven't decided yet.
I'm very very tired tonight. I have been swamped at work lately...and there's no end in sight. It makes the days go by fast though. After work, we had choir practice until 9. So, it's been a long day...and I think I'm going to go hit the sack. Night!
New School Year
4 years ago






2 comments:
Julie, I have the third one and the fourth one (on CD) if you want to borrow it.. Just let me know and I can get them to you!!!
I have the third one too, still reading it but I'm sure I'll be done by Thanksgiving when we're back in Spartanburg. My sister has the fourth one, so you could borrow that one down the road too. Just let me know!
Post a Comment