Donate to Ivy's League

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Birthday to Emma who turned 6 yesterday!

Yesterday, my niece, Emma, turned 6 years old. She has been so excited about her birthday and was so looking forward to yesterday! My sister had her party at Chuck E Cheese. The kids all played around and had a good time. Then, they ate some pizza, cake, and ice cream. After cake and ice cream, came presents! Emma was so excited opening all her gifts!


Earlier this week, Jason had told Emma that he was going to get her rocks and sticks for her birthday. She complained and told her mom, "Uncle Crazy is not going to get me anything fun!" So, today, Jason went out to our driveway and selected the best few rocks he could find...one stick...and one seashell (Emma's favorite treasure!)...and stuck them all in a little bag and tied a bow around it. When Emma opened the bag, she was thrilled! See pic:


I love her expression in the pic below as Jason is raving over the rocks! Ha


Here are some more pics and videos from the day:

























While at Chuck E Cheese, I had no idea that Jason, Ian, and I were going to capture such a sweet family photo. I think we may use it for this year's Christmas card...what do you think?!

HAHAHA...yeah right...Ian did NOT want to sit there to have his picture made...he wanted down so that he could go play. I think it's hilarious...and laugh every time I look at this pic!

3 comments:

Dodi said...

I hope you found Ian's other shoe! Cute pics!

Hajost Family said...

Parker loved skeeball at chuck e. cheese when we took him in Anchorage last month too! It was a little scary with those heavy balls, but fun! love the picture at the end too!! frame it for sure! :)

Ashlee said...

Looks like someone else had fun at chuck e cheese too!

I absolutely love the last picture! I don't know why, but love doing that picture every time we go there!