Donate to Ivy's League

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

You're a booger and I'm just picking

OK...so this is a little funny thing that happened to me today that made laugh. Hope it makes you laugh too!

So this morning I was changing Ian's diaper and dressing him to go to daycare. Well, while Ian was laying on the changing table, I noticed he had a boogie in his nose...a fairly BIG one. So, I got a wipe and proceeded to extract the boogie.

Well, I was successful, but then couldn't find the boogie. I had NO IDEA where it went. It was the weirdest thing. It wasn't in the wipe...it just simply disappeared...and how one this size disappeared was beyond me.

So, I brushed my hair back so that I could see to finish dressing him.

Finally, I was through dressing him and looked over my clothes and still didn't see it. Didn't see it on the changing table or Ian's clothes. It completely eluded me!!

"Oh well", I thought, "I have to get going". So, I put Ian in the car and headed to his daycare.

Well, at one point on the way, I ran my fingers through my hair and about an inch from the end, my finger got stuck. Yep, you guessed it...Ian's big boogie was in my HAIR. I was so grossed out...but got a tissue from my tissue box in my car and proceeded to pull it out of my hair. BLEH! Nasty!

Oh well, MYSTERY SOLVED!

Still not sure how it got there...that was one talented boogie.

I know that is kind of a gross story to share...but I thought it was too funny not to share!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Niiiiiice!

The Cassidys said...

ew - that is gross. :) sounds like something that would've happened to me

Ashlee said...

oh the joys of the motherhood. Ten years ago, we probably would have freaked out about that and would have had to go straight to the shower to wash our hair. Now we just go where we gotta go with boogers, puke and who knows what all over us! Oh, nothing like being a mommy!
Too funny!