Donate to Ivy's League

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

Caro-Mi


Have you ever been there? If not, you NEED to go.

It's a little restaurant in Tryon, NC...and it is such a nice, relaxing atmosphere. It's a family style dinner, where you pick out an entree like trout, steak, chicken, country ham, etc...and then they bring out bowls of vegetables that you pass around the table. And the sweet tea is AWESOME!



It is one of my family's favorite places to go. Saturday, we decided to ride up there for dinner. On the ride up, it was nice seeing the many colors of the leaves. Very pretty!











It was absolutely delicious!



3 comments:

*Jess* said...

I've never been! It looks gorgeous there!

The Cassidys said...

i'm glad you liked it! i went a LONG time ago and like it ok, my ham was really salty! but i love the atmosphere especially this time of year! i love ian's hat!

Ashlee said...

I have always wanted to go there...I've heard that the food is great! What did you order?