Jason and I are heading back to Hawaii! Yay! We booked our flight this weekend, and we will be leaving out of Charlotte on Sunday, December 28th arriving back on Saturday, January 3rd.
We've been wanting to go back since our honeymoon and we feel like this is a good time for us.
So, anyways...I'm pretty excited! We are going to celebrate New Year's twice! EST and GMT!
Yahoo!
New School Year
4 years ago






3 comments:
yeah you pretty much suck! :) i am happy for you guys and i hope you have tons of fun! we are hoping to go for our 10 year anniversary! 5 1/2 years to go!
That's awesome! You guys will have a wonderful time!
I am happy for you, but I don't like you. Ha! Just kidding! Daryl says Hawaii is beautiful, but I have flown all that I plan on flying in my lifetime...so no Hawaii for me!
Post a Comment