My day today started early...really early...5AM! No, it wasn't Ian...it was actually work. No fun! We had a problem and were called...all our EDI jobs were blowing up. I was completely out of it when I first answered the phone because I was dreaming when the phone rang. Dodi probably thought, she's talking crazy. ;)
After finally realizing what was going on...I logged on and began to look into the issues.
Finally, we straightened everything out around 8:30AM...of course by then, it was daylight and Ian was up. No going back to bed for me!
After I showered, I headed to Gaffney with my mom and sister to get started on my Christmas shopping. Although not as productive as I had hoped...I did get a few things. One thing was Ian's Christmas PJ's. Hey...that's important!
Then, I came back home and Jason, Ian, and I headed to Monkey Joes. I've been wanting to go and let Ian just play till his hearts content. Although he was scared at first, he quickly got over it and had a blast! We slid down every slide they had...several times. He was not too sure of Monkey Joe himself though, and neither was Jason :) :
Here are 2 other videos from our visit:
One interesting thing that happened while at Monkey Joes (I'm still in shock)...is this one little boy slid down one of the slides and literally bit my toe. Yes, this happened! I was sitting at the bottom of the slide waiting on Ian, and he slid right down and took a bite. Not hard...but definitely a bite. Can you believe that?! I told Jason later, and he said the same boy pinched him one time after sliding. Weird!
After Monkey Joe's, we headed into Barnes and Nobles and got Ian a couple of books.We left Barnes and Nobles and then met our friends Jon and Beth and their son, Jon Carter, for dinner.
Long, busy, fun day! Now, I'm off to relax and read Eclipse. Trying to catch up with all you ladies who are DONE with the series! 1 more week till the movie!!!!
Below are more pictures of our trip to Monkey Joes:








0 comments:
Post a Comment