Donate to Ivy's League

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 28, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Today is the day after Thanksgiving...and to the Thomas family, that means the day we decorate for Christmas!!!!

So, we started our day by bringing all of the decorations down from the attic.

We then went and grabbed some lunch and headed off to find the perfect tree. We bought from our preacher's son, Paul, who has set up a lot right down the road from our house. We came home and Jason set the tree up and put the lights on it.

Ian loves the tree! Every now and then he'll go over to the tree and want to touch the ornaments. We keep saying, "no Ian, don't touch"...and he'll run off. Then, after a little while, he's back...and wanting to touch it again. I told Jason, for a month it's going to be "don't touch"..."get away from there"..."put that back". Oh well, you'll have that with a 19 month old...which is ok with me, because I love seeing his face light up each time he comes into the room with the tree and hear him yell, "Kissmess Chee"!

Here are some pictures from our day and from around our house:








The bird nest that came with our tree!





I laughed so hard when I saw Ian do the following:

Our house:





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee Hee! Ian's face on the door - haha! So hilarious! He has such a "third child" personality for being the first!!! :) He and Merr Merr would be a mess in a room together!

Love the decorations! Thanks for sharing :)

Beloved said...

Your decorations are beautiful! The tree is perfect, and I love the red front door! I wonder if that guy who sold you your tree would sell us one :)
It is great to keep up with each other this way. See you at Christmas!

Ashlee said...

Your decorations look beautiful! I love the "Believe" sign!