The Spartanburg Christmas Parade was tonight. When I first left work, it was drizzling and I was like, I am NOT going to sit out in this with a 19 month old. However, it cleared up and we decided we would go ahead and go. So, we drove up and parked near the Presbyterian Church. Here was the parade route:

Ian loved waving at all the people on the floats and dancing to the drums of the bands. He had so much fun! This was a much more pleasant experience than Dickens of a Christmas. Although still chilly, it helped that it wasn't 31 degrees outside too!





Ian loved waving at all the people on the floats and dancing to the drums of the bands. He had so much fun! This was a much more pleasant experience than Dickens of a Christmas. Although still chilly, it helped that it wasn't 31 degrees outside too!

It felt really good when this truck went by. You could literally feel the heat from the flames. It was nice. I started to ask them if they could just park right beside us for the duration of the parade.



We had a great time!
After the parade, we picked up chicken stew from Holden's Ranch and headed home. The chicken stew was soo good! Yum! After that I made OREO BALLS for my departments BIG Christmas Goodie day, which is tomorrow...again...yum! I have rolled the oreo balls and put them in the refrigerator. Now, I am blogging until they are ready for me to dip in the white chocolate.
After that, I am hitting the sack! Night!






1 comments:
Oh how I wish i was there!! and Holden's Ranch huh?? You know my brother is that tall redhead in the back kitchen named Jeff! It really should be called "Hodges Ranch"...ha!! Oh how I miss the chicken stew too!! :) Take care!
Post a Comment