8 Favorite TV shows:
1. The Office
2. Survivor
3. American Idol
4. Cosby Show
5. Man vs. Wild
6. John and Kate Plus 8
7. Grey's Anatomy
8. On the Record with Greta Van Susteran
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. Outback
3. Flounder
4. Monterrey's
5. Panera Bread
6. Portifino's
7. Cracker Barrel
8. Kanpai
8 things that happened today
1. I laid in bed until 7AM!
2. I ate lots and lots of food today. (It was our Christmas Goody Day today at work)
3. My monitor at work decided it wanted to stop working correctly
4. I listened to the Inman Intermediate chorus sing Christmas carols during lunch
5. I had to pick Ian up and load him in the car in the rain.
6. I ate hot dogs for supper
7. I went to choir practice
8. I ordered a couple of Christmas presents online.
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Mine and Jason's trip to Hawaii in 18 days!
2. Closing on our new house!
3. having a garage!
4. Going to Charleston this weekend
5. Ian playing with all his Christmas goodies.
6. finishing Breaking Dawn
7. more children
8. building a house
8 things on my wish list:
1. a long and healthy life for Ian
2. TIVO
3. that Ian would remain healthy through the holidays
4. that closing would go smoothly on the new house and refinancing of this one
5. to see whales while in Hawaii
6. Ian would learn to put himself back to sleep quickly in the middle of the night instead of crying
7. Blackberry Storm
8. Clemson would win their bowl game
8 people I tag:
1. Erin Bulman
2. Dodi Leslie
3. Ashlee Tolleson
4. Ann Hajost
5. Kaye Sigafoos
6. Shelley Suttles
7. Jessie Walker
8. Jessica Rider






0 comments:
Post a Comment