Donate to Ivy's League

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 7, 2008

1000 degrees

Jason headed to Hartsville, SC yesterday around lunchtime for his Olympic distance triathlon today (which by the way he won 1st in his age group and 14th overall!)

At the last minute, my mom offered to keep Ian...so my dad and I headed over to the Clemson/Citadel game. I was so excited! I love going to Clemson games!



When we got over there, we bought two tickets from a very nice man who had 4 season tickets and 2 of his people didn't come. His tickets were very nice, in UQ North Stands, 30 yard line! The only problem was that it was a million degrees outside. Sitting in the stadium for the 3:30PM kickoff felt like were sitting in an oven. Man, that $6.00 coke was WONDERFUL. One of the nice consession stand workers re-filled it for me for free at halftime. We won 45-17, and were back home by 8:30PM. I got home in time to spend a little time with Ian before he went to bed. ;)

Fun day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Tell Jason congrats on his win!