In the spirit of the season...this blog is all about pumpkins, vampires and biting! Happy early Halloween!!
I knew it was bound to happen sooner or later...but today when I picked Ian up from daycare...his teacher Kelli told me that he was bitten pretty good today. She also said he bit back...but that the bite on his arm was worse. Poor thing. We are NOT going to tolerate biting...that's for sure. He has yet to do it at home to me or Jason...but if he does...he's going to get it! It's a little blurry...but here is a pic of what Ian keeps calling his "BOO BOO!":
In keeping with my vampire/biting theme...here is a clip of Ian and his current favorite book, "Halloween Jack!" Of course, his favorite page is the Dracula page:
Here are some pics of Ian and Jason goofing off with pumpkin glasses:

Finally, speaking of vampires...I have finished Twilight! Man, good book! I finished it in one week. Not that finishing a 500 page book in a week is impressive...but I do work full-time and have a 17 month old!
Now on to the second book in the saga...New Moon!!
New School Year
4 years ago






3 comments:
What a goober! I love his vampire laugh! That is hilarious!!!
I bought both Twilight and New Moon before we headed to Miami for a funeral. Started reading it on Thursday morning and was finished with BOTH books by Saturday night! haha I did have a lot of down time in the hotel suite once Avery went to bed, though!
Hey Julie! Thanks for the comment on my blog! I have enjoyed reading about your family and seeing the pictures and watching the videos of your little man! He is too cute! Don't they just grow up so fast!! Girl, you are so dedicated with the marathons/triathalons...what willpower!
Hopefully, I will be blogging a little more, once I get over the morning...uh all day sickness!
I have added your blog to my blogroll, so that I can keep up with you! Good to hear from you!
Take care
P.S. Sorry for the long comment! ;)
Post a Comment