Ian has been obsessed with the movie Kung Fu Panda lately.
It is so funny how he gets on a movie kick and watches the same movies for weeks at a time. He's watched it so many times now that he basically has it memorized.
Everything is "HIGH-YA" lately. He'll stand in our den and yell, "I am legendary...let's fight."
Holly mentioned that Ian and her boys have been standing at the top of the stairs in their house yelling, "I love Kung Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"
If you've never seen it (I know it's a couple years old), you should...it's a cute movie.
Saturday, while Jason was in Columbia at a triathlon, Ian and I had a fun morning in our backyard. I attached the hose to Ian's elephant pool so that he could play. The first thing Ian starts doing is a little Kung Fu action against the water spout:
It was quite funny to watch. He kept attacking the spout...even threw in some round house kicks. I wish I had gotten some video...but only got this one picture with my cell phone.
After the pool filled up, I turned off the water, got some toys including several buckets, and got in the pool with Ian. Yes, this was quite a sight, I'm sure. While sitting in the pool with Ian, he "cooked" me some salad (yes, cooked salad) in his bucket...and then made me fruit salad with "bejtables" (yes, vegetables, not fruit). It was all extremely delicious! ;) We had a lot of fun!
So, now, I leave you with the song that has been stuck in my head for the last several weeks...
"Everybody was kung-fu fighting
Those cats were fast as lightningIn fact it was a little bit frightning..."







0 comments:
Post a Comment