Donate to Ivy's League

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Toy Story 3


I took Ian to see Toy Story 3 today...his 2nd movie theater experience. He did great! Sat still and was very attentive the entire time. My mom brought Emma and Morgan as well. We had so much fun!


I have to admit though, I got emotional when Andy was leaving for college at the end of the movie. It may be because I am pregnant...but all I could think was "I know Ian is only 3, but I am going to blink, and he's going to be going off to college too."

I love my little boy SO SO much and I want to savor EVERY moment. I know I say it a lot, but I am so very thankful God has blessed Jason and I with children. I cannot imagine my life without Ian and look forward to meeting our daughter in the next few months. We have been blessed beyond measure!

0 comments: