Donate to Ivy's League

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 21, 2008

Day 15...75 to go!!

Today was a packed day, as we started our triathlon training today. During lunch we did the P90X Chest and Back video. Then, we went and had lunch which was Tilapia, edamame, pinto beans, and an apple.

Then, right after work, I went to Peak and went to the Cycle class from 5:45 to 6:30. It was very intense. Although you can make it as intense as you want....because you can adjust the tension on the bike. It was a great workout though. I need to remember to bring a towel next time...I was sweating buckets...and just had my workout top to keep wiping it away. Talk about smelling good!

After I left Peak, I went to Academy and bought a one piece Nike swim suit, a swim cap, and goggles. Dodi and I are going to the Swim Center tomorrow around 4 to start our swim training. Jason is actually going to come up there as well and give us some pointers.

After I got home from Academy...my sweet husband had fixed a good healthy supper!! Ian jumped up and down in his jumperoo while we ate. Then, we noticed that a brown substance was starting to slide down his leg as he jumped! Yep...it was poo and it did not smell good! It was kind of funny though. So, Jason picked him up and took him in the nursery. I helped get his outfit off without dragging poo across his face...and Jason wiped his legs and bottom off. Sorry for the details...but hey...it was part of my day! Then, Jason took him and bathed him as I went to the grocery store for milk and a few other necessities.

Finally, when I got home just about an hour ago, I got Ian's bag ready for tomorrow and then Jason and I did the Ab Ripper video. It was tough for me tonight...not because of the exercises...but because I don't have much energy left in me. I bet I am going to sleep good tonight!

Well, still going strong with the P90x journey...and adding triathlon training on top of it. Are we nuts or what?!!

1 comments:

Casey said...

I'm tired from just reading this post! LOL I wish I could post blogs more often....I'm such a procrastinator. Good job with the diet/training. I'm still trying to get going with the diet my personal trainer recommended.....again with the procrastination. One day, one day. LOL Ian is adorable....can't believe I've yet to meet him. Bad Casey.