Donate to Ivy's League

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Day 23...67 to go!

Today was swimming and Core Synergistics.

Dodi and I left at 4PM to go to the Swim Center to get in our swim training. Today, I did the following:

150 meters of warmup (any stroke)
25 meters of swimming on left side
25 meters of swimming on right side
25 meters of swimming with chest down/hips up
25 meters of GOLF (taking the fewest strokes as possible)
2 X 50 meters of swimming
2 X 75 meters of swimming
Cool down (any stroke)

Then, when I got home...it was time for Core Synergistics. It was a little tougher than I expected...but I pushed through it. Some of the exercises I am really going to have to work on and master...but overall it was another good workout. I am drained. I don't know why I feel so blah...but I do.

I know this is a short post...but I'm just tired...and so I think I am going to head to bed.

Hope my plants don't get hurt tonight with the low of 35...BRRRRrrrr...what happened to summer?

0 comments: