Donate to Ivy's League

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Day 24...66 to go!!

OK...so I feel like I just got out of a fighting match! I just finished Kenpo X. It is a lot of kicks, jabs, elbows, blocks, and punches. It again is an intense video. I know I sound like a broken record...but I am telling you...there is not one single P90X video where I am like...hmmm...yeah...that one needs a little more intensity. It DOESN'T exist! It is probably not the smartest idea to BRING IT right before bedtime...but when you work until 5...then feed a 1 year old...eat yourself...go to choir practice...get home at 9...put your 1 year old to bed...then the only time left to work out is right before bedtime.

Alrighty...well...I still have to get things ready for tomorrow. If only there were a few more hours in a day. ;) Then, again...that would probably mean that many more hours I would be busy.

Another successful day in our P9oX journey!

0 comments: