Dodi and I did our P90X video during lunch today (Legs and Back). The wall squats were tough...but I managed to stay in position for the full minute. It was not easy...but you just have to breathe through it!!
After work, we headed to the Swim Center to get our swim in for today...only to find that the gates were locked. So, we're going to try to get up there tomorrow sometime.
Tomorrow, is going to be another packed day...Emma's soccer game at 9AM and dance recital at 7PM. I have to also fit in Kenpo and swimming.
Ian had a terrible coughing attack that woke him up at 10PM...so we did a breathing treatment. He has been coughing a little more each day since Wed...and I am afraid we are in for a long night...because he's been coughing on and off since we put him to bed around 8:45PM. I just don't understand why he has been so sick so often. I guess because he's in daycare. Anyways...while he's breathing treatment was going on (it takes about 30 mins.)...Jason and I did the Ab Ripper video. I actually really like the Ab Ripper video...and I am starting to see positive results!
Also on my to do list for tomorrow...buy plants! That's right...I have gotten the Spring Fever...and it's time to plant again! Yipee!
Good night!
New School Year
4 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment