Donate to Ivy's League

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Day 17...73 to go!

During lunch today, we did the arms and shoulders video. It was a good workout! I really do enjoy these videos...especially the timer at the bottom of the screen. For me, I can push myself knowing that in 30 secs, this exercise will be done...and each exercise is like that...so anybody can do something for 30 secs.

After work, Jason, me, Ian, my mom, sister and nieces went to Union to visit my grandmother. It is her birthday today!!!

We got home about 9:30PM, after stopping by Food Lion to pick up some diapers since we used our last one at my grandmother's house...and after we got Ian down and his bag ready for tomorrow...we put in the AB Ripper video. The title of this workout says it all. You can modify some of these exercises to make them more difficult. I try to do the more difficult position for a few of the reps...but haven't gotten to the point where I can do the more difficult position for the whole set. I'm getting there though. Hey...having a baby really does something to your abdominal muscles...so it is much harder to do these exercise post Ian...but I can tell that my muscles are getting stronger...and I am slowly starting to see the signs of a six pack! WHOO HOO!

Alrighty...that's all for tonight! Good Night!

0 comments: