Donate to Ivy's League

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Day 32...58 to go!

Today was a swim day in our triathlon training. Below are a couple of videos that Jason captured for us so that we could analyze our form:

After the swim center, I headed home to get my P90X video in, Yoga. It is not my favorite at all...I really get tired of doing a hundred of downward dogs. However...I am committed to completing the P90X program successfully...so I have not and will not miss a video.

After the P90X video, I loaded Ian up and we headed to Jason's softball game. They won! Yeah!

We just got home not long ago...and now we're getting ready to do the Ab Ripper video! Then, it'll be time to get all the bags ready for tomorrow.

0 comments: