Donate to Ivy's League

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 9, 2008

Day 33...57 to go!!

Today was a relatively easy day for me. Dodi and I did Back and Legs today during lunch. Then, after work, Jason and I went to dinner. After dinner, I had a meeting with our 10 year high school reunion committee...to get our mailout ready. That was actually a lot of fun. We got to catch up on things and talk about our current lives...it was neat hearing what is going on with everybody.

Now...I'm back home and it feels weird...because Ian is not here. He is spending the night with Jason's parents because we are getting up at 5AM to go to Clemson. Jason and Will are participating in a Sprint Triathlon tomorrow and the race starts at 7:30AM...and we didn't want to have to get Ian up so early. Nana and Papa were really excited...they love for him to come over. However...I really miss Ian!

As for the Ab video...I am off by a day...so I am going to hold off and do the Ab video tomorrow and get back on track on Monday.

I am going to take the opportunity to get in bed early tonight! 5AM is going to come very early!

0 comments: