Donate to Ivy's League

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 23, 2008

Day 47...43 to go!

Whoo...over half way through our P90X journey. Being sick, however, has definitely made the journey a struggle over the last 2 weeks. I am doing well keeping on track though.

Tonight, after I got home from the hospital (I took Ian to meet his cousin Ryan)...I had to do some work for Milliken for about 2 hours. Then, at 10PM...Jason and I did the Ab Ripper Video. After the Ab video, Jason went to bed and I did Back and Biceps (I missed this video Wed.).

I am still a little behind and have the following videos to still make up:
1Plyometrics
2 Ab Rippers
1 Yoga
1 Legs and Back

Tomorrow, we leave for the beach! Yeah!! For a whole week! I am so looking forward to some rest and relaxation! I'm still taking my Yoga mat and weights. Next week is our "recovery" week...but I must press on in my journey. Hopefully, I'll be able to make up all my videos and be back on track by week 9.

Next time you hear from me, I'll be at the beach! And do you know...I haven't packed the first thing. Guess I'll have to do that either before or after my spa pedicure at 9:30AM in the morning!

Night!

0 comments: