Donate to Ivy's League

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Back and Biceps

We did the Back and Biceps video today at 4PM. It was a great workout I think. I even went up and used 15 lbs. on several exercises that I have been wanting to try heavier weight. (The heaviest weight I have at home is 12 lb.s) My arms felt very tight after the workout.

My legs are hurting today too from Plyometrics yesterday. I forgot they were sore until I would get up from my desk today to walk anywhere after sitting for a long period of time. I like being sore though...because I know that I got a good workout!

Tonight, we went and grabbed a bite to eat and then it was off to the hospital for a visit with my sister. Good news, the CT results came back ok. So, she is getting discharged tomorrow!

I'm really tired so I am going to wait and do Abs tomorrow. I just did them last night since I didn't get to them Monday night.

0 comments: