Wow...I feel great! I just finished Kenpo X, which is a lot like karate...with kicks, punches, and blocks. I remember the first time that I did this, I about died. I was so out of breath. There are 4 breaks during the 1 hour video where he runs in place, jumps rope, jumping jacks, and X jumps for a minute...and that was the break!!! At the beginning, I couldn't keep up with him and only half way did the "breaks".
Well, tonight, I did the entire video full out! I even did the breaks and got my knees up high during the running in place part.
Anyways...today was really productive...and I was able to even get a pedicure! I absolutely LOVE getting that done. Talk about relaxation!
Jason and I are getting ready to do the Ab Ripper video.
On an Ian note...he has learned to dance. It is so cute. All you have to say is "dance Ian dance"...and he starts grinning and going back and forth from one foot to the next. Then, he'll stop and tap one foot out to the side a couple of times. It's really funny. Hopefully I will be able to capture some footage of that sometime.
Good night!!
New School Year
4 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment