Donate to Ivy's League

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Day 74...16 to go!!

I just completed the 1.5 hour Yoga video. I did the entire thing...and I feel really good. Every muscle in my body feels stretched right now and I feel so relaxed. I put the Yoga video in after I put Ian to bed at 8:15pm.

After work today, I went to the swim center. I swam a 250 length...yeah! I swam another 150...for a total of 400 meters. I wanted to do more...but there was this annoying little girl in the lane beside me. I don't mean to be mean...but she really got on my nerves. She kept trying to keep up with me. After my 250 length, I was tired and trying to catch my breath...and she was like, "Are you tired?" I was like "yeah". Then, she said, "are you taking a break?" I wanted to be like, "nah...I'm still swimming." So, I said, "yeah"...and then I took off back down the lane. When I got to the other side, she swam up right beside me. "Look...I kept up with you." I was thinking "oh goodie!" Then, she said, "You want my flippers?" I was getting really aggravated...and wanted to be like, "No, go away...can't you see I'm trying to swim laps here?" Anyways...my swim center visit ended shortly there after because I was so frustrated.

Ok...so my venting is over.

Jason stopped by the swim center after picking Ian up and brought him in to see me...and to check on me to see how I was doing with my swimming. Ian didn't recognize me. I guess I do look different with my swim cap on. At least I took my goggles off...that would have really confused him. Anyways...once I said, "HEY IAN!"...he immediately started grinning. They stayed for a few mins. and then Ian was wanting to come swimming with mommy...so Jason took him on home while I finished my laps. Little did I know it was going to be cut short by another kid.

Oh well, another day has come and gone...and Friday is here once again! Yippee!!

Time for bed!

0 comments: