Donate to Ivy's League

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Day 80!!

Today is Day 80 in our P90X journey. Yahoo...10 to go! We did Chest and Back today. I used 15 lbs. on most of the bicep curls and stuff! It was a nice workout. It was also nice to have it done so that I didn't have to do it tonight.

All I had to do tonight was Abs. Not bad.

For those of you that don't mind another poo story...read on. If you don't like reading about poo...you might want to click the X. :0

Tonight, I went to pick Ian up out of the jumperoo to take him into the bathroom to give him his bath...I put my hand under his bottom for support and you guessed it...stuck my hand in poo. Yep, it had oozed out the side of his diaper...and it did not feel good on my hand. Little did I know it was also on my sleeve. It was great! So, needless to say, that stuff went immediately into the washer and Ian went immediately into the bath.

Oh the joys of parenthood!

0 comments: