OK...so I didn't get my Yoga video in. I just wanted a day of rest. I still plan to make up my 3 Yoga videos at some point. Today, I went to church. Then, we went to my mom's for lunch. Afterwards...I held my new nephew Ryan. Then, we went to my grandma's and saw her new hardwood floors.
OK...so it wasn't totally a day of rest...but I didn't see Tony today...so I consider it a day of rest!
Tomorrow is back to the grind for me...work, P90X, and triathlon training.
Ian moves up to the next class tomorrow as well. Lots of changes coming his way. Hope he adjusts well. One of the adjustments is they are eliminating his morning nap. He will only have an afternoon nap...and there are no cribs in the next room. He will be sleeping on a mat. Good luck with that!! They say the children do a lot better than anticipated because they see the other children do it. Again...I say Good Luck keeping Ian on a mat. Although...he does well with laying him down...so if they give him a blanket and lay him down...he may do really well. Besides...he'll be so tired from not having a morning nap...that I think he will do ok. We'll see!
New School Year
4 years ago






2 comments:
I love your new family picture!!
I used to teach in a daycare and they had the same policy. Once the toddler was mobile, into the other room they went. No more napping in cribs when they felt like it. Now it was everyone lay down and nap after lunch on mats. It does work much better than you'd expect! I don't know how. Something about following the masses! Good luck Ian!
Yep...good luck with that one! At least they will be the ones dealing with it! Haha!
Post a Comment